With: 38 notes
A personal and non-cosplay post for once. Feel free to skip and ignore this if you are not interested.
Okay. I started going to the gym in early March and I have been spending approximately 2 hours about 3-5 times a week there. At first I didn’t notice anything, but after a couple of months had passed I had to admit that my body was indeed changing. It’s absolutely fascinating and I am very proud of myself. I feel so much healthier and stronger now. And besides that I feel much better in my own skin.
I have never been chubby or anything. I am not training to lose weight. I am not dieting. I have always paid attention to balanced nutrition and I eat as much as I want. Nonetheless I lost 11cm around the waist since March. I buy my pants and tops about 2 sizes smaller now.
One of my New Years Resolutions was to do more sports to live a healthier life. I am so happy my friend kicked my butt and took me to the gym with her. I feel accomplished!
With: 26 notes
My thesis is finished and printed. The document is uploaded into the library system. All that’s left to do is putting the dissertation into my supervisor’s hands and to bringing back these tons of books to the library.
I’M FREE!! :D
With: 13 notes
Just so you know…
… I’m still alive. But the deadline of my bachelor thesis is drawing closer and we all know that Tumblr users work best under pressure. I’m almost finished! See you in a couple of days!
With: 1,279 notes
True. Also: Zombie Apocalypse.
With: 3 notes
164cm. That’s 5’4” as far as I know.
With: 4 notes
I’m 23 years old and my birthday is August 16th. :)
With: 17 notes
I’m in desperate need of a new haircut and colour… Ideas anyone?
With: 221,051 notes
- Age: 23
- Where I’m from: Stuttgart, Germany
- Where I would like to live: London? New York? There are a few cities and places in which I'd like to stay for a while.
- Religion: -
- Sexual orientation: I don't want to put a label on this. I feel mostly attracted to men.
- Favourite book: Gosh, there are too many good books out there. I really enjoy Hemingway's work though.
- Favourite movie: Midnight in Paris.
- Favourite TV show: Uh, Game of Thrones?
- Favourite colour: Emerald.
- If I have any pets: No.
- What I’m listening to right now: The sound of the coffee brewer...
- What’s my ringtone: The mobilephone I use is almost 10 years old. I don't think the ringtone I use even has a name.
- What my name means: Rose.
- Favourite superhero: Batgirl - Stephanie Brown
- Celebrity crush: It should say "current" celebrity crush since my celebrity crushes change weekly. This week's crush: Richard Armitage.